Terms and Conditions
- The content of the website is entirely written by me for general information purposes. It does not represent any kind of professional advice and, as such, it should be treated as general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The content of this website may contain errors or omissions. I am not liable for such errors or omissions. If you decide to use the information provided by this website, it will be at your own risk, as this information may not be suitable for everyone. I will not be liable for any negative outcomes, including losses and injuries, that may arise from using this information.
- Furthermore, I am not responsible for the content that others post on this website. Please, note that I will be forced to delete any comment containing defamatory or offensive language.
- Any abuse to this policy will result in a termination of your account. You will be temporarily or permanently blocked from this website and will no longer be able to access its content.
- Unauthorised use and/or copy of this material without prior written consent from this site’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, as long as full and clear credit is given to The Blissful Minds Club with specific direction to the original content. Inability to fulfil this requirement may lead to a claim for damages and/or be considered a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
© The Blissful Minds Clubs 2019
Updated on: Monday 18th March 2019.
Should I update or change the terms and conditions, you will be able to find the amended version here. Please, make sure to check regularly.