Who we are
- This website address is: https://theblissfulmindsclub.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Personal data are collected confidentially and solely by me, the owner and author of The Blissful Minds Club. No third party has access to your data and your data will not be shared with any other party for any purpose, apart from my email service provider- in case you subscribe to my newsletter- and Google Analytics for analytical purposes only.
- If you just browse the website, no personal information that would identify you will be collected. However, your name and email address will be collected if you decide to voluntarily share them under the terms of this website. This happens when you subscribe to my newsletter or leave a comment on the website.
- I am currently not collecting data from any third party, nor am I sharing or selling your personal data with any third party without your consent.
In what ways I collect and use your personal information:
- Firstly, it is to guarantee a better user experience. By submitting your personal information, you are able to create your account, interacting with the website, leaving comments.
- Contact Form:
- When you fill in a contact form, you will be asked to insert you name and email address. This is so that I can reply to your message via email. The information you provide will not be used for any other purpose. Please, make sure you tick the checkbox to confirm you agree to these terms.
- Akismet is enabled on the site, therefore whenever you fill the contact form, the details that you submit- IP address, name, email address, message- are also submitted to the Askimet service for the sole purpose of spam checking. The actual data is stored in the database of this website and emailed to the author and owner of the website.
- When you leave a comment on this website, you are voluntarily agreeing to submit your data, such as your IP address and browser to help spam detection.
- After your comment has been approved, your profile picture- if you have one- will be visible.
- In addition, if you leave a link to any of your social media profiles (e.g. Facebook, Pinterest, etc), the links will be visible in the comment form.
- Google Analytics:
- I also collect data for analytical purposes. This helps me monitor who interacts and uses this website so that I can improve it based on this information. In this respect, your IP address is shared with Google Analytics for the sole purpose abovementioned. No other personal information is shared with Google Analytics.
- A cookie is a small piece of information which is saved by the web browser every time you access a particular website.
- In this moment and time, I am not sharing your information with any third party advertisers.
- If you leave a comment on this website, you can decide to save your login details in cookies, so that you do not have to fill in your details every time you leave a comment.
- If you already have an account and you use it to log in to this website, a temporary (session) cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. Please bear in mind, this cookie does not contain any kind of personal data and is discarded as soon as you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Cookies will be retained for three months. After this date, they will be automatically removed.
- You can decide to block cookies saved by every website by changing your cookie settings on your browser. However, please bear in mind that this will prevent most websites to function properly.
- Personal data are finally collected to prevent and investigate any kind of illegal activity.
How long we retain your data:
- Your personal information will be retained as long as it is reasonably necessary. In case you will like to unsubscribe from my newsletter, your data will be automatically deleted and you will not receive my emails anymore.
- You can access your personal information at any point, sending me an email or getting in touch with me. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can do so at any time, and I will promptly proceed to delete your data. However, this will not affect data that need to be kept for legal or security purposes.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- If you wish to register on this website, the personal information you provide will be stored. You can see, edit or delete this information at any time.
- Please bear in mind, this website does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 that could identify them. If you have concerns, please do get in touch with me and I will be able to delete this information.
- Contact information: if you have any concerns regarding your privacy, please do not hesitate to contact me by filling in a contact form or emailing me at email@example.com
- Please, make sure you carefully read my Terms and Conditions before using this site.
- Your use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
Updated on: Tuesday 1st April 2019.